
My sweet parents sent me a surprise! Thanks! (The picture frame says, "Know What? God's not the only one who loves you!"
The amazing thing is that it actually arrived here in 3 business day!
Quality reading is not guaranteed. However, randomness is assured!
5 comments:
how cute! miss ya sug. i miss those pillows in the background! geez i miss india. and looking at those rice krispie treats made me hungry...my stomache is growling now. :) love you and thinking of you often!!
blessings,
linds
I knew about that little secret! I knew that you would like it! Your parents are so awesome! I want you to know that I love ya and miss you too! Talk to you soon!
Okay so I don't get it. I have pics to show you, but I don't know how to get them on here. I created an account?!?!?!?
those rice krispies are yummy.
wow - only 3 days! i should try whatever they used - and maybe the right address too, maybe that will help! :)
Post a Comment